Monday 13 January 2020

The Elastic Taste

The Elastic Taste



What is this elastic taste I see?
This wantum violence,
This assault on my eyes.

This strange montage of hell.
Spewing out of my TV
While a president waves...

Standing on the crushed bones
of truth
Sanctified by god.

While nobody listens
and the elders voices,
 are lost to the winds

Can we never escape our past?
Can we ever capture our present?
Can we build a future, from a dead world ?

What is this elastic taste I hear?
Chewing on my ears?
Like a crow in the midsummer heat.

Vultures circling fresh meat.
Put your heart in the in tray,
and I’ll be sure to never kiss it.

Take my balls to the cleaners...
And Im sure I’ll never miss it.

An orange carrot in the white house,
dangles to all our fates,
luring us in, like hungry children.












No comments:

Post a Comment